[THIN] Re: Recomendations for really Thin Clients? (i.e. - bootp)

  • From: "Foote, Eric" <EFoote@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 08:26:48 -0400

I would concur with Ron, I have about 1500 1200LE units and have yet to =
have a failure.  As for the infrastructure, as long as you have FTP/DHCP =
services available on the network the device are a breeze to maintain.  =
The actually run a modified BSD UNIX OS.

The only drawback that I have found is that they lag behind a bit on the =
ICA client version - i.e. v7 was jsut made available in early 04, v8 is =
projected for Q4.

Eric