[THIN] Re: Reclaiming Registry Space

  • From: "Alex Esterly" <aesterly@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2005 16:00:37 -0700

You need to increase the RSL to at least 256, but no more than 296. 296 - 320 is the maximum size that the RSL can be set to per KB article 124594, Understanding and configuring Registry Size Limit (RSL).

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;124594

Alex Esterly

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bill Sorenson" <bsorenson@xxxxxxxxxx>