[THIN] Re: Rebuild of server fixed published app. not launchi ng...

Chad,

Email me off list I have a vbs script that will find a string in a file
strip an number characters of it, save that as a variable and then construct
a new  variable made up of the desired change and the part that you wanted
kept.

I just had to do some thing very similar.

On 22/12/05, Braebaum, Neil <Neil.Braebaum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Kix (and probably other scripting languages) has specific functions for
> ini file manipulation.
>
> I would suggest a global search and replace is what you should do (ie in
> vi / sed speak %s/\\/\//g ;-)) - moreover finding the section and value
> - then changing the string selectively.
>
> Neil

Tom at home