[THIN] Re: Rebuild Citrix Farm

  • From: "Tasita Ebacher" <tebacher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 16:52:36 -0500

Thanks for responding!  Either one of my servers can support the full
load of users on just one, so I installed the updates on one of them,
tested it (through RDP not ICA), and it was all fine, so I installed
them on the second server.  I would normally leave the second server
without the updates while the users test the one with the updates, but I
was in a rush yesterday and all seemed fine.  Oh well.  The good news is
I'll get some fresh servers!

Thanks again!