[THIN] Re: Rebooting Win2k Terminal servers

You only criticised Microsoft's OSs, not the (presumably) other countless
OSs you've used.

Not that it matters to me, per se - I don't have any brand loyalty.

As I said, I just find Microsoft derision as tedious as any other mindless
derision.

> I use their products because
> they are the best solution for my customer base.  We were
> simply talking and expressing opinions.

As was I.

If it's OK for you to express your opinion, it follows it's OK for me. See
how that works?

> I didn't know that
> this was a closed community in which when you expressed a
> certain opinion members of this community would get upset.

I'm not upset in the slightest.

I merely find sustained anti-VendorX stuff somewhat tedious, and sometimes
feel the balance needs redressing.

> Neil, I was simply making the point that MS could do a better
> job a coding...

As could countless others, both now, and in the past.

> They are in fact king of the hill and should
> expect criticism.

Ah... so their success means they are fair game.

Criticism is one thing - were it counts - yours' was merely general
diatribe.

I am not particularly pro-Microsoft. I'm just not anti-Microsoft.

As I said previously, polarisation is tedious regardless of the vendor.

Neil

This e-mail and its attachments are confidential and are intended for
the above named recipient only. If this has come to you in error,
please notify the sender immediately and delete this email from your
system. You must take no action based on this, nor must you copy or
disclose it or any part of its contents to any person or organisation.

Statements and opinions contained in this email may not necessarily
represent those of Littlewoods. Please note that email communications
may be monitored.

The registered office of Littlewoods Limited and its  subsidiaries
is 100 Old Hall Street, Liverpool, L70 1AB.
Registered number of Littlewoods Limited is 262152
This weeks sponsor - Emergent Online 99Point9.com
Designed to facilitate efficient resolution of your technical server-based
questions, issues and incidents, technical support is a few mouse-clicks away:
you submit your incident-specific support requests via our online support
helpdesk, our certified engineers resolve them while you monitor the progress,
and your systems get back to 99.9% up-time in no time.
http://www.99point9.com