[THIN] Re: Rebooting Win2k Terminal servers

  • From: "Braebaum, Neil" <Neil.Braebaum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 09:43:16 +0100

My reason for asking, being some of our high-end / Datacenter / partionable
machines require some tweaking with the bespoke software for some reboot
actions - I just wondered whether it was a similar situation.

Neil

This e-mail and its attachments are confidential and are intended for
the above named recipient only. If this has come to you in error,
please notify the sender immediately and delete this email from your
system. You must take no action based on this, nor must you copy or
disclose it or any part of its contents to any person or organisation.

Statements and opinions contained in this email may not necessarily
represent those of Littlewoods. Please note that email communications
may be monitored.

The registered office of Littlewoods Limited and its  subsidiaries
is 100 Old Hall Street, Liverpool, L70 1AB.
Registered number of Littlewoods Limited is 262152
This weeks sponsor - Emergent Online 99Point9.com
Designed to facilitate efficient resolution of your technical server-based
questions, issues and incidents, technical support is a few mouse-clicks away:
you submit your incident-specific support requests via our online support
helpdesk, our certified engineers resolve them while you monitor the progress,
and your systems get back to 99.9% up-time in no time.
http://www.99point9.com