[THIN] Re: Reboot active app server

Where in the CMC can I disable logins for the entire server?  I must be
not looking in an obvious location

________________________________

From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Jason Miller
Sent: Monday, July 25, 2005 12:50 PM
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Re: Reboot active app server

I believe if you disable ICA on the server you want to reboot, your
published apps are still going to look at that server when someone tries
to run the published app.

I'd take the server out of the published app list in the CMC....wait for
everyone to be done, and then reboot.
Also:  If you've got users connecting directly to the servers over an
ICA session, you can disable logins to that server via the CMC as well.

I think this way would better prevent users from getting error messages
and making phone calls...