[THIN] Re: Rapport for Compaq EVO T20

  • From: "Tom Norton" <tom.norton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 May 2003 16:59:17 +0100

Hi

Have a look here:
http://h18007.www1.hp.com/support/files/thinclients/us/index.html

We have Compaq T20 Thin Clients with NTe. I wish you the best of luck.
We have been able to send software add-ons to the clients but the main
feature which is to take an image of a client and send it to all the
others has proved to be a waste of time!

If you want any further info, let me know and I'll see what I can do.

Regards

Tom Norton