[THIN] Re: RTO's Tscale vs Aurema's ARMTech shootout

  • From: "Ron Oglesby" <roglesby@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 08:26:26 -0600

I have to agree. Both products do what they say they will do. Having seen
both at client sites though I tend to lean toward TScale. I like the
interface better, I like the memory mgmt components, etc. and I just like
the people I have had dealings with better.

NOW for Armtech I am not saying they didn't have good people or did not do
what needed to be done a client. They did fix a tactical problem the client
had, and the engineer I dealt with at the client site was knowledgeable in
their product. Just in my dealings with both companies I have been happier
with the responses from RTO and with the product's value overall.

Ron Oglesby
Senior Technical Architect
Microsoft MVP - Windows Server

RapidApp, Chicago