[THIN] Re: RES PowerFuse

  • From: "Roger Riggins" <Roger@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2002 08:24:26 -0600

My main interest in the product is in the ability to restrict access at
the desktop. I don't want people to be able to download and install
annoying apps like Hotbar, or run executables they shouldn't. I know I
can do most of this with NTFS and policies, but I'm looking to simplify
the process.  How is it working for you in this area?

I use Desktop 2001 right now and am pretty happy with it (except for
frequent db corruption), but was made aware of this product and wondered
how you guys liked it.

Roger Riggins, A+ MCSE CCNA CCA
ACES Systems Engineer
* 319-287-3102