[THIN] Re: RE Safari on Citrix Fwd: OT: Dear Apple... stay off of my desktop, out of my quick launch, and out of my System tray and Registry Run Key!

OK I see that now... still the choices should be there. QT/Itunes have had
the worst installs for years.

On 6/12/07, James Lilly <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On a serious note, you can get Safari as a separate download without
QuickTime, as well.  But, of course, Apple should have enough brains running
around Cupertino to code a check box to turn the QT install on and off in
the full download, as well.

James