[THIN] RE : Re: Proof users will complain about anything

  • From: Goudreault.Louis@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 12:32:40 -0500

The key you need to set (to display or not the domain list) is:

HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\ShowLogonOptions

(a REG_DWORD)

Set it to 1 to display the drop down menu for available domains.

This hey will always be set to what the last logged on user has set it to.

You could use your login scripts to set it back the way you want after a
user has logged on.

The same goes for the default domain.
It is set to the last logged on user.
(from the console or from an ICA session)

Louis Goudreault
Tech Support
Software Development Group
Hydro-Quebec
E-Mail: goudreault.louis@xxxxxxxxxxx

"For even the very wise cannot see all ends."
Gandalf,
Fellowship of the Ring

From: Greg Reese [mailto:GReese@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]=20
Posted At: Monday, January 13, 2003 11:59 AM
Posted To: TheThin
Conversation: [THIN] Re: Proof users will complain about anything

I have the domain I want specified.  I want to stop them from being able =3D
to click the button on the login screen that displays it.