[THIN] Re: RE : Re: Compaq aggravation

  • From: Jeff Malczewski <jmalczewski@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2004 11:47:03 -0400

I HATE the Select stuff..  They ship you the OSes with the service packs all
rolled into them already, and nothing ever works right...  I mean, don't get
me wrong, it's very convenient for the 90-day eval purposes, and for
installs into test labs for feasibility studies and such, but..  ALL my
production boxes were installed with retail media (media kits are under $50,
why not??  Only need one of each OS).

-Jeff