[THIN] Re: RDPCLIP

Duh...I forgot about that tick box in Terminal Services Configuration.
It's under Connections / RDP-TCP Client Settings tab. Still it would be nice to
be able to do this on a per user/client basis...seems like it is an all or
nothing with the RDP connection.
--
Regards,
Jim Kenzig

Quoting "Eyles, Richard" <Richard.Eyles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> Neil,
>
> You put me onto the right thing, I've disabled the clipboard mapping and now
> RDPCLIP is not run when the user logs in!
>
> Thank you both for your help
>
> Richard
> --
> Richard Eyles
> Principal Pharmacist Computer Services
> Portsmouth Hospitals NHS Trust 023 9237 2923 / Ext 5283

This Week's Sponsor - Emergent Online
Essential Thin Client Utilities.
Meet Jim Kenzig of thethin.net at the Emergent Online
Booth #24 at Citrix iForum on October 13th.
http://www.go-eol.com