[THIN] RDP faster than ICA

HI Folks,

A few days ago I posted about RDP being faster than ICA.  I got a few
testing.

The most noticeable difference is during logon.  I am running W2K SP2, XPe
FR2 on a dual-homed system.  One NIC is connected to my internal network,
the other is connected to the Internet.  The internal NIC registers in
WINS, the Internet NIC does not.  I have configured both NICS for their
respective TCP/IP settings.  Internet connectivity shows no difference in
performance.  When connecting from the internal side, RDP comes back with a
login prompt within 5 seconds.  It takes 23 seconds for ICA.  I have
enabled/disabled the various listeners for the server to see if they have
an effect.  The normal setting is with IPX and Netbios listeners disabled.
Tweaking these settings has shown no noticeable difference.  This server is
not used, two people tops.  I am in the testing phase before I roll it out.

 adam