[THIN] Re: RDP error

  • From: "Dean Theophilou" <dino7@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 16:32:37 -0700

Sorry about that.  When you figure out how to fix it, please post your
results to this list.  I'm really curious about it.

Dean Theophilou

P.S.  The next time you get the error, write down the exact error message
and do a search on Google based on the exact text of the error message.
Perhaps there's someone out there who has the solution.

you may not use, copy, or disclose to anyone the message or any information
contained in the message.  If you have received the message in error, please
advise the sender by e-mail reply to dino7@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, and then delete
the message.