[THIN] Re: Quicklaunch bar in TS

  • From: Jeff Pitsch <jepitsch@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2005 12:32:44 -0500

Hey everyone, I finally got this figured out at the client site.

There was a HKLM setting that was overriding all the settings that I was
adjusting.  Always remember, HKLM overrides HKCU every time.  ARGH.  Reason
I didn't see it was because it was set locally on the servers and not
through GPO.

Jeff Pitsch