[THIN] Re: Quicken Home & Business 2009

  • From: Rick Mack <ulrich.mack@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2009 16:20:49 +1000

Hi Nick,

Not quite yet. We've got an alpha product update to Redirect-IT that does
stuff like mailslot redirection and it's being extended to do other types of
named objects like mutexes named pipes and also wtsapi32 redirection for
applications that don't need to know they're running on TS like AutoCAD.

Stay tuned. My aim is to have something better than AIE :-)

In the mean time it's a 30 second job to modify qw.exe to use a local rather
than global mutex which makes it multi-user on TS.

regards,

Rick
--

Ulrich Mack