[THIN] Re: Quickbooks?

  • From: "Werther, Chris" <chris.werther@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 08:31:43 -0500

my company is interested but i dont have a time frame as to when we will be
buying it. if you dont mind, i will keep your address and email if or when
we do. thanks!
From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On =
=3D
Behalf
Of Roger Riggins
Sent: Monday, June 23, 2003 4:45 PM
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I've been using QB via Citrix since QB Pro 6 and up. I've never seen the
issue that you're describing. What's the error message that you get?

Roger