[THIN] Question for Newprof users

  • From: "Seitz, Linden" <L.Seitz@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "Thin@Freelists. Org (E-mail)" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 06:45:12 -0600

Windows 2000 SP4 FR3 Servers.

I currently have two applications that I use newprof to configure user's
Outlook settings - one is a published Desktop and the other is a published
Outlook 2000 SR-1 with patches.  The reference to newprof and the Outlook
.prf it references is called from my domain login script.  From the
published Desktop it works properly.  But from the published Outlook it does
not run at all (same servers).  But my domain login script runs as it is
displayed before Outlook is launched.  Any suggestions to tweak the Outlook
published app to work with newprof?

http://www.seamlessplanet.com