From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Shane.Rees@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, July 03, 2005 4:44 PM
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Query Published App Name At Logon ??

Hi All - I have a requirement to run an EXE from a domain login script, but
only when user's log into certain published apps.  Is there any way to
query/obtain the published app name that a user is logging into via command
line/login script so this can be achieved ?

Cheers,
Shane Rees
Systems Engineer

Server Management
Network & Infrastructure Support
Mincom Managed Services
Level 6, 193 Turbot Street,
Brisbane, QLD 4000, Australia
Phone +61 (0) 7 3303 3955
Fax +61 (0) 7 3364 9777
http://www.mincom.com

Mincom. The People. The Experience. The Vision.

information. If you have received this transmission in error, please delete
it and notify the sender. The contents of this e-mail are the opinion of the
writer only and are not endorsed by the Mincom Group of companies unless
expressly stated otherwise.
This Weeks Sponsor: Lakeside Software
SysTrack is the easiest to use, most complete way to monitor system and
application performance. SysTrack combines comprehensive monitoring
capabilities with hardware/software inventory, change management, user/web
auditing, and reporting to create a total management solution.
Evaluation at: http://www.LakesideSoftware.com
the below link: