[THIN] Qserver not showing all servers

  • From: "Stratton, Doug MSER:EX" <Doug.M.Stratton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 09:46:17 -0800

We have a mixed environment with Citrix XP and Citrix 1.8.

For some reason this morning I get the following results when I qserver.

On the server that is supposed to be the master browser (BASIL citrix xp)
I get Basil and our test server.

On one of our 1.8 servers (Dill) I get all the other servers except Basil
and the test server.

People are unable to log onto the 1.8 server.  Starts log on then justs sits
at the blank blue logon screen.

Any suggestions what I can do?

Doug Stratton,
TDA, Workplace Support,