[THIN] Publishing Explorer.exe

  • From: "GAUNCE, Michael" <MSGAUNCE@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 14:27:46 -0400

Hi all.  I just joined this list a couple of days ago, but the volume of
good information I've seen has been truly impressive.  I have a question.
My metaframe experience is somewhat limited/dated.  I have a need to publish
Windows Explorer for a colleague of mine overseas.  When I try to, instead
of getting an instance of explorer, I wind up with full access to the
desktop which is definitely not what I wanted.  Anyone know a way around
this?  Maybe a switch to use in the command line?