[THIN] Re: Published Applications not acessible outside network

  • From: "Philip Walley" <philip.walley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 16:05:13 -0500

I was thinking to quickly, are you accessing the farm from a Nfuse site
or going through PN? =20

=20
Philip Walley=20
Sr. Network Engineer=20
Consultrix Technologies=20
Memphis, TN.
=20
Consultrix Help Desk: (601) 956-8909
Memphis Office: (901) 383-1300=20
Memphis Fax: (901) 383-1375
=20

From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Cameron Ullom Posted At: Friday, April 30, 2004 3:44 PM Posted
To: The thin mailing list
Conversation: [THIN] Published Applications not acessible outside
network

Hello All!
=3D20

I have Citrix Farm with Published Applications that work fine
internally, but our outside sales people are unable to access the
Published Applications.  They can, however, access the Citrix full
desktop.  Has anyone experienced this problem?

=3D20

Cameron Ullom

Network & Security Administrator

Sunderland Brothers Company

=3D20

This week's sponsor - Emergent Online
Emergent delivers end-to-end solutions for private and public sector
clients. From centralized application management, business continuity,
outsourcing, to application development, security, and messaging
solutions.
http://www.go-eol.com/index.asp
use the below link:
This week's sponsor - Emergent Online
Emergent delivers end-to-end solutions for private and public sector
clients. From centralized application management, business continuity,
outsourcing, to application development, security, and messaging
solutions.
http://www.go-eol.com/index.asp
use the below link:
This week's sponsor - Emergent Online
Emergent delivers end-to-end solutions for private and public sector
clients. From centralized application management, business continuity,
outsourcing, to application development, security, and messaging
solutions.
http://www.go-eol.com/index.asp
use the below link:
This week's sponsor - Emergent Online