[THIN] Published App Weirdness

I have an app published to the website.  It has worked well for several
months.  Last week I applied an update to the application itself on the
Citrix box, as well as the Black Tuesday updates from Microsoft.  Now,
when random connections are made to the application the Citrix server
slows to a crawl pegging the CPU and preventing additional connections,
either to the server, the published application (protocol error
message), or even the local console.  A reboot is required to reset
everything.  However, I can hit it indefinitely from some remote
machines without causing a problem.  The event logs on the server aren't
indicating a problem.

Why would connection attempts from just some machines be causing this
problem?

Roger Wright
Southern Commerce Bank
___

The most incomprehensible thing about the world is that it is
comprehensible.

_______
NOTICE:  Internet e-mail communication is NOT SECURE.  Please do not include
any personal, private or confidential information in your e-mail messages.  The
information contained in this electronic message is intended solely for the use
of the recipient named above.  If the reader is not the recipient named above,
you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying or
disclosure of the contents of this message is prohibited. If you have received
this e-mail message in error, please immediately notify the sender and destroy
the original message.

This Weeks Sponsor: triCerat Inc.
You need Day Zero Protection!
Get Proactive with triCerat's Simplify Suite.
Solve printing, security and profile problems before they occur.
http://www.tricerat.com/?thethintl2