[THIN] Re: Published App Groups

  • From: Greg Reese <gareese@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 22:04:40 -0400

I run all my apps this way.  Each app has a corresponding group in AD
and that group is what has access to the app.   Works well.  We use
this with the pn agent on a published desktop.  If I add a user to the
group, the app appears on their desktop shortly thereafter.

It also helps wen someone asks for a new user and they just say they
need the same apps as another user.  I just copy that user and they
get all the right apps.  All access is managed by AD.

Greg