[THIN] Re: Publish "My Documents"

  • From: "Joe Shonk" <JShonk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2002 10:58:06 -0800

Mapped drived show up in your published explore if they have been mapped =
through a login script.

Also, make sure you didn't set to hide those drive letters in a GPO or =
policy.

Joe

From: Mark Guzzo [mailto:marguz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx[4]]=3D20 Sent: Monday, =
December
30, 2002 11:00 AM To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx[5] Subject: [THIN] Publish "My
Documents" Happy NewYear! I would like to know how would I (if possible)
publish the "My=3D20 Documents" folder and/or any network share drive? I =
would
like to do=3D20 this for people that do not get the published desktop. I =
found
out (from this list) how to publish the printers and would like to do
something=3D20 for the network drive shares. TIA. --=3D20 Mark Guzzo =
Sair LCA,
LCP Citrix Administrator "Don't Fear The Penguin."
mode
usethe below link. http://thethin.net/citrixlist.cfm[7]
link.
http://thethin.net/citrixlist.cfm[9]=20
-- Mark Guzzo Sair LCA, LCP Citrix Administrator "Don't Fear The =
Penguin."=20

--- Links ---
   1 H:\My
   2 D:\ProgramFiles\pexplorer.exe