[THIN] Re: Publish LNK file

  • From: "Douglas A. Brown" <dbrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2004 09:35:34 -0800

Jonathan,

I would check out: http://support.citrix.com/kb/entry.jspa?entryID=2081.
It answers your question in great detail.   You can also use:
http://support.citrix.com/kb/entry!default.jspa?categoryID=118&entryID=3
823&fromSearchPage=true to lock it down a bit.

DB

Douglas A. Brown

President / CTO

DABCC, Inc.

303.506.9068

dbrown@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:dbrown@xxxxxxxxx>

www.dabcc.com <http://www.dabcc.com>

Are you experiencing printer issues in a Microsoft(r) Terminal Services
and or Citrix(r) MetaFrame(r) Presentation Server environment?

Then you need Advanced Print Manager 4.0! <http://www.dabcc.com/apm>