[THIN] Re: Protocol error from client

  • From: "Chris Lynch" <lynch00@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2002 13:12:50 -0700

Sorry.  Didn't see you had a Windows 2000 TS.  What are the errors, and
the error codes on the client?

Do you have any other MF servers on the same segment or within the same
farm?  Are you running the XML service?  If so, can you telnet to it and
get a response?  Is the XML Service listening on the same port as your
other MF servers if you do have any additional?  Also, can you telnet to
1494 and get the "ICA" output (it will include a triangle before ICA)?

CHRIS LYNCH -  MCSE, CCNA, CCA
NETWORK ENGINEER - INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
NRT Incorporated, 27271 Las Ramblas, Mission Viejo, CA 92691
Chris.lynch@xxxxxxxxxx  Tel 949.367.3406