[THIN] Re: Project 2003 ADM

it may be expensive but you are getting a prestige motor rather than a
lada, PS4.0 memory and CPU managment is very limited, and only
available in the enterprise version of PS4.0,  if you stick with the
advanced version and go with Appsense and you have a large enough farm
there are savings to be had.

On 17/05/05, BRUTON, Malcolm, FM <Malcolm.BRUTON@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hope you've got lots of money.  It is expensive but it is a very good
> enterprise product.  Had the chaps in today and we talked a bit more about
> the new versions which arrive in July.  It does have some overlap with the
> new features in PS4.  The CPU and DLL management piece.  However the rest of
> the suite which has the security functions and the ability to hide menus etc
> are great.   It can also stop users typing hyperlinks in a word document.
>

> Malcolm

Tom at home