[THIN] Re: Profiles on Citrix

  • From: Michael Pardee <pardeemp.list@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 07:35:48 -0400

Exactly.  My goal is to provide 20 second logon and logoff performance for
all of our users.  We are right about there.  After shaking some bugs out
with Tricerat I think Simplify will fit the need.  We were able to get Flex
down even faster, but I guess officially we cheated.  Instead of telling
Flex what we wanted to ³roam² for the user, we went the opposite route and
told it to grab everything except for certain keys.  That¹s probably not the
recommended way, but the logos were unbelievably fast ­ less than 10 seconds
at the time.

From: Toby <toby.percival@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 12:23:46 +0100
To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [THIN] Re: Profiles on Citrix

Thanks Michael, I will try the same. Anything to improve the mood of our
beloved users!

T.