[THIN] Profiles on Citrix

  • From: bbeckett2000@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 20:07:45 +0000

Gentlemen:

Running PS 4.0 on Windows 2003 servers. About a dozen servers.

We've been using roaming profiles straight out of the box, MS box, for a while
now. They're ok but just the nature of the beast in how they work will cause
their fair share of problems. I know there are several alternatives out there,
flex profiles for one. Can anyone give me some feedback on your implementation
and results for any solution, be it flex profiles or some other alternative?
I've heard talk of some type of database or dynamic solution that sounded good.