[THIN] Re: Profiles issues

  • From: Mario Villarreal <MarioV@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 07:47:20 -0700

Hey
I have something kind of similar... I will try to disable the file link
tracking.  Did this work for you Mustafa?

our situation is a bit different in that the profile seem to lose their
settings after we do our automatic reboots.  I have set my profile up just
the way I like it.  copied it back to the profile server, logged on to all
Citrix servers as admin and deleted all "stuck/orphaned profiles".  All was
working well for a few days.  Then last night we did the reboot.  I logged
in this morning and my desktop is ok, but I received the "Setup your Server"
screen, and I lost my Outlook settings.  It doesn't affect EVERYONE, but
being that my profile is one of those affected, I've escalated this to the
highest priority!! ;-)

Anyone ever see profiles losing settings after a reboot of the Citrix
server?

Our Setup:  NT Domain with profiles stored on an NT 4.0 SP6a Box, while
Citrix servers are W2K SP3 MF1.8 SP3 servers.  (In case your wondering, the
problem was occurring before SP3)

Thanks in Advance
Mario