[THIN] Re: Process Consuming 100% util

  • From: "COOPER, Edwin" <EJCOOPER@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 16:14:14 -0400

Hi Bernd,

We have been testing TScale on three of our MetaFrame farm servers (NT 4
TSE/MF 1.8) in an effort to optimize performance on some non-TS
aware/TS-friendly apps.  And TScale has been doing the job.

For the user experiencing the issue with the rogue applications; you may
want to evaluate the TScale product.

Best regards,

Ed Cooper, CCA, MCSE
LAN Administrator