[THIN] Re: Process Consuming 100% util

  • From: "Bernd Harzog" <Bernd.Harzog@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 14:29:13 -0500

One of your friends needs to consider TScale 3.0. Application Shaping will
reduce the priority of those rogue applications. If there are too many of them
to name them each individually, you can create an *.* rule that catches any
application that goes above X% CPU for N seconds.

Cheers,

Bernd Harzog
CEO
RTO Software, Inc.