[THIN] Re: Procedure for restricting program access by users in terminal server 2003

  • From: "Kevin R. Fjelsted" <kfjelsted@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 May 2005 23:17:35 -0500

I am trying to get a simple case working.
I have a hash rule set to  in a GPO for software restriction.
Then I have a second GPO with scope of one security group.
I have the same hash rule set to allow.
I have also set the second GPO to precedence.
I am still getting deny with the security group.
However if I completely remove the deny rule from the first GPO and set the
rule in the second to deny then I get a deny within that security group.
What am I overlooking regarding precedence?
-Kevin Fjelsted

deny