[THIN] Problems with cloned MetaFrame server.

  • From: "Chris Lynch" <lynch00@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "TheThin. net" <THIN@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 14:41:33 -0800

Does anyone know how or why the My Documents folder opens every time a
user logs into their session?  It only happens on the cloned server, and
not the other servers in the farm.

Also, do you know what would cause the domain login script to run twice
at the same time?  You will see the CMD window open twice at the bottom
each running the logging script.

Cloned server is Windows 2000 Advanced Server, Service Pack 3.  Citrix
MetaFrame Xpe FR2/SP2, but only at FR1 level.

Master image server is the same build.  I also used Symantec Ghost 7.5
Corporate Edition.

Thanks,

Chris