[THIN] Problemems with NFUSE/Metaframe XP 1.0

  • From: Kohler Benjamin <Benjamin.Kohler@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 10:48:33 +0100

Hello,
I have Problems with my NFUSE. When I want connect to the server over the
webbrowser (IE 5.5 on winnt, IE 5.5 win2k, IE 6 winxp) the folling errors
display:

Error: The Ticketing feature is disabled on one or more Citrix servers.
Please make sure all Citrix MetaFrame servers in the farm have XML service
listening on the same port number and all servers have valid licenses.

ERROR: The ticketing feature is disabled on one or more Citrix servers.
Please make sure all Citrix MetaFrame servers in the farm have XML service
listening on the same port number and all servers have valid licenses.

I have checked my licenses. They are ok and activated. XML service share the
port with IIS on all Servers.

Any hints?
Sorry for my bad english!

Cu