[THIN] Re: Problem with the Terminal Server

First of all, what problem are you trying solve (and I don't mean the
virtual ip)?  Is there an app that needs unique IPs? (if its an app, did you
specify the executables?) If you can give us a better understanding of what
you're against, we can better advise on the best approach/configuration.

Joe

On 4/10/07, krishna kumar <kris3984@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Malcolm,
                 The Terminal Server will have many Virtual IPs and I
connect to the Terminal Server using one of the Virtual IPs and I want the
outbound traffic of the Terminal Server to also go from that Virtual IP but
Now its using the Physical IP.

Is there any other way that I can do to achieve my requirement.

Will the  IP redirecting feature in Windows Terminal Server 2003 be useful
to my scenario.But I guess that feature is mainly for the Load Balancing.
Anyway will this feature be useful for my scenario .Please suggest.

On 10/04/07, Malcolm Bruton <malcolm.bruton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>  What are you trying to achieve?  Do you only want to be able to connect
> to single IP address using RDP?
>

> If so you may need to create/delete RDP listeners to match that IP
> address you wish to use.
>

> Malcolm

explain my scenario and want your solutions about the problem.

--
Bye,
Krishnakumar.c