[THIN] Problem with the Terminal Server

Hi all,
      I am stuclk with a Scenario in a typical network environment.I will
explain my scenario and want your solutions about the problem.

I created a Virtual Interface in my Windows Server 2000 by following these
steps

Control Panel->Network Connections->Local Area Connection ->
Properties->TCP/IP->Properties->Advanced Properties - >ADD IP,Subnet Mask.

This will actually allow multiple IP Addresses for a single nic.
Now I have configured these ips in my windows
124.7.x.253(physical NIc)
124.7.x.115(virtual IP,Added to the Same NIC)
124.7.x.200(virtual IP,Added to the Same NIC)

Now i am able to connect to the Windows server using all the above ips .i.e
I am able to use 124.7.x.115 to connect to that server.

But now after I login to that windows and browse the Internet ,I
examined the Output traffic using ethereal tool.It shows alll http traffic
is from the IP that is physically binded  to the NIC(in this case
124.7.x.251
)

I have the following questions
If i am able to connect to the Virtual IP using RDP(remote desktop) ,then
the output traffic from that session must also be from the Virtual ip

If this is not possible ,Please suggest someother way.

--
Bye,
Krishnakumar.c