[THIN] Re: Problem with WI 2.1

  • From: "Michael Boggan" <mboggan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Joe Shonk" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 10:09:22 -0500

It is in the user profile for on the workstation.  Ssonsvr.exe was not running.
 I ran it manually and then tried and it still does not work.  I get to the WI
page and get my apps, but when i click on an app, I get the login prompt
again.Thanks,Michael Boggan

Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 07:41:55 -0700From: joe.shonk@xxxxxxxxxxx:
thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: [THIN] Re: Problem with WI 2.1Is it set in the
C:\program files\citrix\ica client\.....  or under the user's
profile\Application Data\Ica Client? It has to be set under each users profile.
The one in the program files dir is just a template.Also, is the ssonsvr.exe
running on the workstation?Joe
On 9/22/06, Michael Boggan <mboggan@xxxxxxxxxxx > wrote:

That's the first thing we checked.  It is set.Thanks,Michael Boggan

From: Malcolm.BRUTON@xxxxxxxxxx: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: [THIN] Re: Problem
with WI 2.1Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 08:02:38 +0100

You need this configured in the Appsrv.ini file of the client to fix this....

EnableSSOnThruICAFile=On

On this front is any one else still annoyed that Citrix use INI files for
clients.  When are they going to give you a machine setting option that is
configured by the registry?

Malcolm

-----Original Message-----From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Michael BogganSent: 21
September 2006 19:09 To: thin listSubject: [THIN] Problem with WI 2.1We are
running an MF XP FR3/SP4 farm.  We currently have in production NFuse 1.8 up
and running.  We have been building and testing a Web Interface 2.1 site to put
up but we  are having a problem.  If you go to the site and use the login, then
run an application, they get in without having to login again.  It pulls the
credentials they used to login to the WI site with.  If we turn on the Single
Sign / Pass Thru where it should pull there workstation credentials when they
go to the WI site and give them there apps, they get in and get there apps, but
when they run an app, it prompts them to login again.  Has anyone seen this
before? Thanks,Michael BogganXO Communications

Check the weather nationwide with MSN Search Try it now!
***********************************************************************************The
 Royal Bank of Scotland plc. Registered in Scotland No 90312. Registered
Office: 36 St Andrew Square, Edinburgh EH2 2YB. Authorised and regulated by the
Financial Services Authority
 This e-mail message is confidential and for use by the addressee only. If the
message is received by anyone other than the addressee, please return the
message to the sender by replying to it and then delete the message from your
computer. Internet e-mails are not necessarily secure. The Royal Bank of
Scotland plc does not accept responsibility for changes made to this message
after it was sent. Whilst all reasonable care has been taken to avoid the
transmission of viruses, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure
that the onward transmission, opening or use of this message and any
attachments will not adversely affect its systems or data. No responsibility is
accepted by The
Royal Bank of Scotland plc in this regard and the recipient should carry out
such virus and other checks as it considers appropriate. Visit our websites at:
http://www.rbos.com
http://www.rbsmarkets.com

Search from any Web page with powerful protection. Get the FREE Windows Live
Toolbar Today! Try it now!