[THIN] Problem with CSG

  • From: Glenn Dona <gdona@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 11:01:40 -0500

Hello,

        Maybe someone can help me. I am trying to implement Nfuse Elite.
Clicking on the published apps without CSG  works fine.
When I setup the CSG, I get an I/O error after the published app attempts to
connect. I have Citrix 1.8 in the farm and installed the CSG and STA on the
same server. Should I separate the STA and CSG?

Thanks,

Glenn J. C. Dona  MCSE, CCNA
Urban Outfitters, Inc
1809 Walnut St.