[THIN] Re: Problem with 4200 printer

  • From: Tom Howarth <tom.howarth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 15:07:02 -0000

Check this site for the HP supported versions of Drivers for Citrix

http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/Document.jsp?lang=en
<http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/Document.jsp?lang=en&cc=us
&objectID=c00213455> &cc=us&objectID=c00213455

Also check this document out for a methodology on how to certify a driver
for Citrix

http://www.dabcc.com/DABCC/WebApplication/Aspx/dabcc.content.aspx?intPKText=
1007
<http://www.dabcc.com/DABCC/WebApplication/Aspx/dabcc.content.aspx?intPKText