[THIN] Problem registering DLL

  • From: Minero Hector B DLVA <MineroHB@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Thin (E-mail)" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2002 06:00:17 -0400

Hello all:   I'm trying to register a DLL on a Win2K server (SP3) + MF 1.8
FR-1 using the following command:

regsvr32 comdlg32.dll

And the following error message is generated:

comdlg32.dll was loaded, but the DllRegister Server entry point was not
found.
DllRegister may not be exported; or a corrupt version of comdlg32.dll may be
in memory.  Consider using Pview to detect and
remove it.

I don't think the file is corrupt.  I have not been able to find anything in
the archives or TechNet.
Is Pview included with the Resource kit? I can't find it.

I'm sorry, but I don't have much experience registering DLL's.
Any help is appreciated.

Hector Minero
NSWCDD Code K55
Ph:(540)653-8859