[THIN] Problem Running PeachTree software

I installed the PeachTree accounting software on one of our servers but when
trying to run it I get the following error.

"PeachTree could not detect the status of the PeachTree ini file."

Has anyone installed this before or does anyone have any suggestions? It is
PeachTree 2003 complete accounting software. and WinNT TSE / XP FR1.

Thanks,

Michael Boggan
Network Engineer/Citrix Admin
Virtual Desktop Inc.