[THIN] Printing errors (Event: 45 in event viewer)

  • From: "JOHN CARVER" <jcarver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 09 Jul 2002 13:41:41 -0400

Error message text:
Document failed to print due to GDI/Driver error in rendering.

This only appears to happen for Anonymous accounts and per MSKB Q283795
I have given everyone permission to the spool\printers directory.

At first I thought it was an issue with the ActiveX CAB file client versus the
EXE (ICA32T.EXE), as removing the ActiveX client and manually installing the
Web client appeared to fix it. But the problem is back for the same
workstations.