[THIN] Re: Printing Problems POST FR2

  • From: "Roger" <roger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2002 18:03:22 -0700

FR2 works differently from FR2. Instead of adding client installed
network printers as client printers it communicates with the print
server and adds them as network printers on the Citrix Server. I had
this problem with my XP farm and the printers were bogging everything
down due to them communicating across the Wan to talk to the print
server. There is a fix for this that requires a couple files and a
couple reg hacks to disable this feature on SP2 and allow the client
printers to be created like they were up until SP2.