[THIN] Re: Printer long names....

  • From: "Schneider, Chad M." <CMSchneider@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 13:28:15 -0600

I think I am seeing the light now....

-----Original Message-----
From: Ron Oglesby [mailto:roglesby@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, January 13, 2003 1:10 PM
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Re: Printer long names....

Could that be because it is connecting directly to the printer share
(like FR2 does) if it can enumerate the client printer and find the
printer share on the network?

Check out the Printers and look at the port. Is it going to the client
port or directly to the network share.

Ron Oglesby
Senior Technical Architect
=20