From: Michael Spranger [mailto:mspranger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, 22 March 2003 1:35 AM
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Print spool problem

Hi again,

I'm running Citrix MF XP FR2 SP2, with recommend hotfixes, on a Win2K server
SP3.  Server is a Compaq DL360.

Another problem I'm having is that the print spool service shuts down on me
periodically.  I've been told there is a third party product that will
monitor/restart the stopped print spool service.  What is it?

I'm new to Citrix administration, so I'd really appreciate the help! Thanks
in advance.

Mike

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and may be subject
to legal professional privilege.  It is intended solely for the addressee.
If you receive this e-mail by mistake please promptly inform us by reply
e-mail and then delete the e-mail and destroy any printed copy.  You must
not disclose  or use in any way the information in the e-mail. There is no
warranty that this email or any attachment or message is error or virus free.
It may be a private
communication, and if so, does not represent the views of Volante group Limited.