[THIN] Re: Preventing the creation of anon001.....

  • From: ecrabtree@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 13:08:49 -0400

I don't know how to eliminate the creation, however I have deleted all of
them (but 1) without any issues.  I always leave one just in case my
requirements were to change then I would have one to use
to re-create the rest.

Eileen Crabtree
Systems Administrator
Guardian Industries Corp.
2300 Harmon Rd.
Auburn Hills, MI 48326
(248) 340-2004

             "Stratton, Doug
             <Doug.M.Stratton@                                          To
             gov.bc.ca>                "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'"
             Sent by:                  <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
             thin-bounce@freel                                          cc
                                       [THIN] Preventing the creation of
             05/19/2005 12:57          anon001.....
             Please respond to

We don't use anonymous connections so I was wondering if there is a way to
prevent the creation of these accounts.

I have set the msi build to prevent them from being added to the remote
user group but I want them gone.

If there is some reason for not doing this I would also like to know.

and thanks

Doug Stratton
Technology Development Analyst
Work: 250-704-1861

 (See attached file: attwfbbg.dat)
This communication may contain information that is legally privileged,
confidential, or exempt from disclosure.  If you are not the intended
recipient, please note that any dissemination, distribution, or copying is
strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error please notify
the sender by telephone, fax, or return email and delete this message from your
computer. Thank you.